JOSEPH GILES 2022 RESEARCH SURVEY PRIZE DRAW
The prize draw is being run by Joseph Giles Ltd, 7 Imperial Way, Croydon, CRO 4RR.
By entering the prize draw, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and employed within the interior design and architecture sectors (excluding Joseph Giles staff members are excluded).
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The prize draw is only open to those who have completed our research survey. Closing date and time for all submissions will be midday on Friday 9th December 2022. Submissions after that time and date will not be included in the draw. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize you may win.
- To complete the survey, simply click this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/XWKVKDZ
- Joseph Giles will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- There are a total of 10 Fortnum & Mason Hampers worth £100 each as prizes. A maximum of one prize can be won per individual.
- Joseph Giles use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The 10 individual winners will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Joseph Giles regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winners will be notified after 12th December 2022 via the email address provided on the entry
- Joseph Giles will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Joseph Giles reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize – alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Joseph Giles for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting us at [email protected]
- All winners agree to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Joseph Giles.
- An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via Joseph Giles website and or social media channels.
- Joseph Giles does not accept liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Joseph Giles does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Joseph Giles reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.